LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

A Perfectionist (Little)

A friend of mine told me yesterday that I was a perfectionist person. He mentioned it b'coz I always corrected my own saying every time I made a mistake on saying something: to speak good and right Indonesian (even for other languages, as long as I know if I indeed have made a mistake). Well, I can say that I'm satisfied if I have been doing a right thing. Every thing which I think I must to do, The thing which I think it should be as it is.

Do the thing right. Do the right thing. That was what Warren Bennis said in 1989. For me, both are important. Both should be done together.

We can be a manager and leader for ourselves in the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment