LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Lesson of My Life - Part 2

Something unexpected makes us laugh.
-Leahism-

Last time in my old posting Lesson of My Life, I mentioned something different. But, both are true. So, which one is you at the moment?

In my own story, I am always happy when I find some money in my pocket of jacket or jeans especially when I have little money left in the end of the month. Hehehe... Too much spending. Then, something unexpected makes me happy. I don't expect that I still have some money left. Then, I just smile, grin, or even laugh. The other example is when I get a surprise from someone we love. You will think that it's sweet moment, won't you?

In other hand, how could something unexpected makes us sad? This which I didn't tell the story in my last posting. Alright, my story is when I couldn't accept the annoyed situation we face suddenly. One of them is when I need to leave my Boyf and back to Indonesia earlier than the date which I have planned before when we were in Istanbul Turkey. It made me cry at the airport.
But, I do have a lesson: Remember, if the unexpected one makes you sad or bad, it means you still can't accept the situation or the condition you get. Remember again, something which doesn't kill you makes you stronger and grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment