LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Almost Cry... Karma

Do you know the feeling of painful if you never clean the house when you still live with your parents, while in other places you should clean the house by yourself?

This is my story. In my family, I still live with my parents. Actually with my mom, a single parent. At home, I never do the homework. I never swap the floor, I never set my bed neat, I never wash my own laundry, I never do the dishes, I never iron my clothes. All has been done by my mom. That's me at home. I don't deny it. I have no any responsibility at all at home.

But it's changed automatic. My responsibility comes up when I am not with my mom. When I live alone or when I stayed in the boarding house in Jember where I did my bachelor. And now, staying in renting house together with 9-10 students for my master study. When I'm sick that the house is messy and so on, then I just can't stand not to clean it. So, I clean it.
Few days ago I swapped the main floor of the ground floor where I stay. But then, my finger was hurt due to swapping the floor. Then, suddenly I wanted to cry, and I almost cried. Why? B'coz I felt that I never clean the house at home. And supposed I shouldn't do it while other people just made the mess. The second time of swapping, my finger is good again. But I need to wait few days to be healed.

Hahaha... But ja, ok. It's a story of a spoiled girl who never clean the house at home. It's a karma. And I deserve to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment