LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

I just Need to Know

I may say that I'm kind of person who believe that as an adult, we have a brain to use, to think which one is good which one is not good, what to do and what not to do. Based on my thinking, I won't ask other people to change of what they have done for their life, in their life. That's... That's what I call as learning.

I won't strike someone else in person directly if I indeed disagree with what they do and what they think about. Beside, it's not my business and it has nothing to do with me. I only just need to know it and take it as my own learning from other people. That, I'm not like that or this person. By knowing is enough... If there's a jargon "learning by doing", I say "learning by knowing".

I believe, we are responsible for ourselves. I don't responsible for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment