LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

I'm Multitalented

A boyfriend of one of my housemates mentioned that I'm mother's boarding house. I said:
I'm the mother's boarding house
I'm the servant
I'm the cleaner
I'm the bill house payer
I'm the water buyer
I'm the house address teller
I'm the common expenses money collector
I'm the fuzziest of cleanliness
I'm the fuzziest of the bathroom

of the house!

I'm just multitalented hahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment