LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Seriously... I don't Wanna Know!

I don't wanna know. I really don't wanna know!!!

Sometimes, it's too much being me. I want to be a dummy, the dummy who doesn't know anything on this world. When I think something and later I know it finally happens, then it turns me crazy. Here we go!

About 2-3 months ago, in my house neighborhood where I live in Yogyakarta, we have three new securities. To one of them, I felt to him different. I don't like him. I don't know why but my instinct told me to dislike him. He was friendly, I was friendly too. So, I talked to myself, "Stop, Leah. Don't be negative thinking on him." Time went by, I forgot about my first impression on him. Well, I tried my best to forget...

31 May. I got a letter notification from the head of the association, that he no longer work since 1 June. I just talked to myself, "Shit!!!" It drove me crazy. I really don't wanna have the feeling on someone else. It's like a horror movie. "What you wanna know can kill you!"

Pfff... Please help! Do you know what it is? Have you ever got the same like mine? I got it pretty often.

No comments:

Post a Comment