LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

It Works!

Hoi!!! Is there someone fall in love with you but you don't get the same feeling but he (it's my own story) still crushes on you? No worries! I have a trick...

I did it to one guy. He crushed on me that much even he knows I have a Boyf. You know what I did? I talked a lot about money or related on money... Money money and money... One of them, I said: If you wanna be my Boyf, trust me it's quite expensive. I spend about at least one million for make up stuff. Can you handle it?


Voila! It works. Try this at home! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment