LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

My Angels

Right now I'm listening Samuel Harfst. Alles Gute Zum Alltag. I know him from the first time from Ansgar. My German friend who helped me with my German, before finally I took an A1 German exam on the 15th October 2010 in Surabaya East Java. He was one of my angels. Angels who corrected my German. They were my tutor. They were my teachers. Here is my angels.

  1. Ansgar Niehoff
  2. Gwenaelle Urielh
  3. Anne Wolter
  4. Sophia Wittmann
Without them, I was just nothing. Perhaps, I was the one who worked hard here but I wouldn't pass the test without their support.

Thank you for being there. I really look forward to seeing all of you guys, even I have met Anne in person. But I still have an owe to visit her in Bamberg. Well, I really appreciate it guys. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment