LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Humanitarian Worker

I wonder what I want to do after graduating from university. Being unemployed like now is really unnice. Then, I talk to myself that I won't fit working at office, what I like is walking in the field directly. Traveling and meeting people, for example. After that, as a result perhaps it is the answer. I want to be a humanitarian worker.
It reminds me when I became a volunteer for refugee of Mt. Merapi eruption last 2010. It was such a great experience possessing direct contact with them and helping them. I raised some funds too, on the road in Banyuwangi for two hours, to my friends and my boyfriend. I didn't get much but it meant a lot for me. Precious. Valuable. Thanks for some pennies they sent to me, to my donators even I've never seen them in person before; Sonja Aeschlimann, Melanie Matern-Riihelä and (again) Gwenaelle Urielh.Thanks to my boyfriend and his parents also for some euros donation. It was an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment