LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Learning Indonesian? So Sweet...

I just changed my profile on My Language Exchange. Firstly, I look for friends who can teach me German but now it's changed. I'm looking for someone who can correct my English as at the moment, I'm studying English to prepare IELTS test which taken on the 25th June. Then, I searched someone whose English is native language and in the same time, they are learning Indonesian. I searched people in England who would like to learn Indonesian. One profile stole my attention. His name is Nicholas Sanders. According to his profile without picture, this 46 years old guy from London is willing to learn Indonesian with a cute reason. He wrote, "well i have an indonisian fiancee and will be coming there to ask her father permission to marry her and want to do this in his own language".

Is it cute, isn't it? Hope he is success with his effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment