LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

My First Donut

Today, I cook donut for the first time in my life ever. I got the recipes from Resep Masakan Indonesia. It's always me that I only cook in 1/2.

"Behind scene" story during making it such as:
  • I need to cut my long nails for hygiene.
  • I used my niece milk botol to measure the milk.
  • I didn't put one spoon of margarin, according to the real recipe.
  • Instead of 1 1/2 eggs I used 2 eegs.
  • I poured the milk in once. The right one is I need to pour a little by little.
  • I poured some hot milk instead of warm milk.
  • I poured more than 150 gram flour as it was quite juicy. Maybe due to how the way I poured the milk.
  • I used chocolate meises instead of block dark chocolate.
  • My right tumb got burn.
Tips from my mom is when we want to shape the doughnat, put a little of oil on our palm to avoid sticky. she also mentioned that her receipt is nicer than mine hahaha... Some comments about my cooking. Sister: tasteless (not sweet, red). Mom: You don't put some sugar? Ah, right. Smart of you! My bro in law's friend: It's not that soft like Dunkin Donut. Me: Ok, it's not sweet. That's true. But it's nice when I put the chocolate topping.

The last important one for me is we can still wear our complete leasure-time-dress when we cook. Just like Farah Quins the chef hehehe... Well, I'm not that pretty like her anyway.

My complete costume

No comments:

Post a Comment