LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Learning Indonesian


So, Today is the last day of October. October this year is quite tough for me as a history I had learnt German for 15 days, 6-12 hours per day. By msyelf without following any class. And then finally, I took the German Exam SDI/AI at Goethe Zentrum in Surabaya at Oct 15th, 2010. Jej!!! I past it with a good score: 82 out 100!!! It's an achievement for me.
But then, also I need to focus my head for 3 languages: German, Dutch, and advance English. Learning German is for Au-Pair program in Germany for a year, Dutch is for preparing myself to apply residence permit in The Netherlands, and an advance English is for master degree admission. It's kind of hard, especially between Dutch and German. Both languages are similar. Sometimes, I swap between them. When I speak German I mention Dutch, also the opposite. Bohff!!!
So, after I past the hard time with those language, I thought to myself that it's the time to share Indonesian for everyone who are interested in it. After I browsed, I got 2 nice sites for learning Indonesian. Free Language and Learning Indonesian. So guys, if you want to visit Indonesia or you just want to add your foreign language list you speak, then Learn that language now!!! Selamat belajar!

No comments:

Post a Comment