LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Disaster on 10-10-2010

Well, Okey. Date 10, Month 10, year 2010. 10 October 2010 sounds as a beautiful day ever in 2010. So many couples really love to get married on that day. In Indonesia itself, covered by the media such as Antara said many couples got married till the Priest can't handle it, the make-up stylist refused to give her service as she already got so many clients already. There are still many of them with the same story.
On that day in the morning, I was busy with my own mind about German test which I wanna take on the 15th October. I even didn't realize that it was 10 October 2010, the beautiful day, till I heard from a local radio here in Banyuwangi who mentioned about the lucky day, the secred day of 10 October 2010. "Ah ja, it's 10 October 2010.", I bumbled. Well, I also didn't remember till today about someone who wanna get married on that day too.
For some people, it's a good day, for me it was a disaster. Yup, I got flood in the evening around 8-9pm. I talked to myself, "Oh, right! It's the day which people think as a good day but for me as a bad day." It rained a lot whole day. The flood happened as the river which not far from my house can't receive the water debit anymore as there was a big tree blocked the dam. The river couldn't flow properly anymore. So, it was out of the river.
Lucky me, the water height is only till my enkle. Also, it came inside the house only less than one hour. But still of course after that we need to clean it about 3 hours on that evening continued the next day whole day long to clean it by hiring someone. Pfff...



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it doesn't rain like that here! (and I live on 9th floor anyway). Hope it didn't do too much damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, everything was fine. The damage was only my books. Some of them.

    ReplyDelete