LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Shrimp Tomato Sauce Spaghettoni

Cooking, cooking, and cooking!!!! Today I do sahur. Sahur is an Islamic term referring to the meal consumed early in the morning by Muslims before fasting, sawm, in daylight hours (usually during the Islamic month of Ramadan). The meal is eaten before fajr, or dawn. So, I cooked for sahur around 2 am. I saw spagettoni then I decided to eat pasta. But I didn't have meat, only shrimp in my frig. Uh ha.... improvisation!!! I replaced the meat with the shrimp. Here's the recipe:

100 gram shrimp
100-200 gram spaghettoni
1 big tomato
2 spoons spaghetti sauce
3 spoons water
Olive oil (I used Aljazairian olive oil, I got it from a friend)
a parkle of pepper and salt


Well, I didn't have any cheese. So you can use it if you want to. Lets start to cook!!! Boil spaghettoni pour with a tea spoon of salt, then cook well. For the sauce, fry shrimp then chopped tomato with olive oil. When it smells nice, pour the spaghetti sauce, pepper, salt, and 3 spoons water, cook it well for 10 minutes.
Everything is ready so you can put spaghettoni on the plate pour with the shrimp tomato sauce on top. Shrimp Tomato Sauce Spaghettoni ready to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment