LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Zeitgeist


I saw two kids playing on the beach and suddenly I wanted to make a picture with them. I held one of their hand and they just welcomed me. The girl whom I held just asked, "What's your name?". We can know on the picture that the smallest kid was watching at me with many questions inside her head, something like "Who are you?" hahaha....

They didn't know that they were being captured behind.


Banyuwangi, 2010/06/26.

No comments:

Post a Comment