LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Almira Fawn


Lately, I like this girl. I knew about her just because I joined a group on facebook Komunitas Kawin Campur. In that group one of the members posted about a woman from Indonesia was murdered in the US. Then from that story the members know that the woman has a talented daughter. ALMIRA FAWN.
Then I followed some links they posted also googled her. I fall in love for the first time to her. One of her songs I listened the first becomes my favorite right here right now tittled "Without You". I found a video from a forum Almira Fawn! Fantastic singer/songwriter/musician, when she sang live "I Know". That song also becomes my favorite too.
If you are curious this angel and you also have facebook and myspace, just follow her on those sites. She has a profile also a group.
So, Why do I like this doll?
1. She's an indo, Indonesian mom with the US dad. It's not only bcoz that she's an indo girl but it's more a feeling being proud that she has an Indonesian blood. Especially that her mom is originally from East Java Province. Yup my province. It pops up a possesive feeling.
2. She's indeed a talented girl. She's not only a singer, but a song-writter also instrumentalist!!! And I think in her 12 years old this year, she's a brilliant!!!!
3. Her songs are catchy. She has a mellow voice. So calm and peacefull.

Talking about her mom, Umi Southworth, seems that she got an abusive act. How come her husband didn't know that she was missing but her friend who called a police not her husband. It's weird, isn't it? You can read about the story Lexington woman found in bushes dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment