LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Confession

This story is about a guy whom I know. Just a short story about him. Well, he's a friend of my friend. I knew him from my friend. Once, twice, third, fourth time from our meeting, then we become close each other. I act normal as myself. I told him as well that I have a Boyf already. Chat, chat, chat... I asked whether he got married already or perhaps a girlfriend. But he said nothing. He just mentioned, "I have no ring at all. That means I am single."
Then he knows me well. About how my thinking on a relationship, marriage, and what criteria I like on men which I'm looking for.
Later, lately... Without any storm, without meteor on the sky. He said (I didn't ask anything at all), "It's my girl." by pointing and letting me know the photo of him and his girlfriend. I just smiled hearing his confession to me. "Ough, boy! I don't care you have already girlfriend or not. I just asked for nothing (chit-chat) whether you have one or not."


So, have you ever done it? My confession? Well, I always tell that I do have a Boyf. (So far I remember hahaha...)

No comments:

Post a Comment