LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

A Sun in Winter

The happiest moment for me in winter is: When there's a sun. Why? Not because of me with the sun itself, but I'm happy when people are so enthusiastic talking about it. "Mooi weer.", "Lekker, eh?", "Het is lekker!" Seeing them happy, with smile. Their faces look so innocent. Brighter than before. I just love to see that. That moment is just amazing. Simple!

A diamond in winter is when there's a sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment