LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Black for Winter

When I arrived in The Netherlands the first time in winter (well, then I always come to The Netherlands in winter). My boyf invited me to the city center of Breda. What I have found out was many people wore black coat or black jacket. Bah!!! So standard! And I swear to myself that I won't wear it in winter. I don't wanna be one of those billion people in black. Then, my boyf stroke me, "Yeah, then you will wear black jacket in summer." Ahahaha... Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment