LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

21

21st July 2005. Back to the 21st April 2005. Since then, number 21 is like a ghost. I often got a memorable moment related with number 21. Twenty One. Here's the list:
  • 21th April 2005. I met my-foreign-ex-bf for the first time.
  • 21th July 2005. I met him again for the last time.
  • 21 is my home number. (As my mom is a good cook and can cook a nice Rujak Soto, a Banyuwangi speciality food, like a restaurant taste, my sister and I always mention "Warung 21" every time we eat delicious foods from our beloved mommy)
  • 2+1=3. I'm child number three for my mom. (unimportant information!!!)
  • I started traveling for the first time when I was 21 years old.
  • My first Schengen visa was granted on the 21th December 2009 and valid until 21th March 2010.
  • I came inside the German embassy in Jakarta for applying Au-pair visa on the 21th October (I just realize it a day after).
  • My flight number by Qatar Airlines to Germany as Au-pair was 21 in total.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment