LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Listening Practice

I can listen English better than before. It's probably because I listen my heart and people around me better than before. Not so egoist anymore, not about me all the time. Used to I just thought about myself and talked to myself, "This is me. I have lots of stories and you should listen. And I don't want to listen you." Seems that my ears have not practised enough to listen since then. But it's changed a bit and a bit, at least till the next 50 years old when I become old and my ears won't work properly anymore due to the age.

No comments:

Post a Comment