LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Happy 33 Months Anniversary

I don't realize that my relationship is almost 3 years now. Today is my sweet 33 months anniversary, my relationship with my lovely boyfriend. Do you know where I met him for the first time, we know each other then become a couple until now? Students Of The World the answer. A penpal site. He knew me from that site. From my page on Student of The World he contacted me for the first time. He e-mailed me first somewhere in June 2006, I guess (on that time I just broke up with my ex-English boyfriend) then we had became a friend for about 1.5 years before we became a couple last 9th October 2007. I didn't expect to make a relationship with him as I crushed on someone else. Not even to think about it as I didn't have a feeling on him. hahaha... Love is unpredictable, hah? A quote from a movie which I forget the title says, "Love can't be managed." And I totally agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment