LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

How to Become Great

I just read a statement from Randal Munroe (don't ask me who he is, as I don't know) who said, "You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process." Well, I don't deny his statement. But then it reminds me with one of my friends. She becomes a volunteer of environment effort to clean the road of the city from rubbish. Wow, it's pretty owesome! It's very great iniciative for world. A change for a big world.

But, unfortunately, I just realize that she doesn't clean his own house. So many rubbish especially plastics around her house, the wild grasses start to grow in his garden, but she does nothing. Maybe she's just busy with her activities so that she couldn't pay attention to her own house. A house where she lives. A house which also a small world for her.

To become great, you don't need to do a great thing to change something big. What you can do first is: Do small things around you. When it's done, then you may go to the bigger one. You won't be able to change the big one, if you don't change the small one in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment