LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Basisexamen Inburgering

For some days, I've been thinking. Today, I decide that until I follow a Basic Integration Examination (Basisexamen Inburgering) perhaps in 2013-2014, I will not learn other foreign languages. I should say goodbye for a while to German, Italian, and Spanish which I've been learning so far. I think I should be focus to Dutch first. It's the important thing for me at the moment. It's such a hard difficult decision as I love learning those languages. But right now, my Boyf and I are focus on our future house in the Netherlands and moving there. So, I think I should be more serious on learning Dutch.

Perhaps, it's just a right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment