LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

It Is All About Perception

"You can't control the things that happen to you. But you can control the way you react to them."

I like this quote. I took it from a movie "You Again". Marni, played by Kristen Bell, mentioned it when she gives a speech at her office. Well, I will not talk about the movie here, but the quote. For me, it's so strong statement. That's what I have been doing so far. I always try hard to control the way I react on something which unnice. We can be mad, that's normal thing to be done. We can swear, it's still be tolerated. We can throw things, we can break the window, that's when we can't control the situation.
The thing is, we can react everything. But for me, voilence is not the answer. So, I always try to calm down for every unnice thing.


Then, I just can say like Marni.
It's all about perception!

No comments:

Post a Comment