LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Shouting is A Violence

Today one of my girl friends in my Airsoft Gun club was angry at me by shouting at me in public in the event of Youthfest after I answered, "I've told you that the flyer is empty." She didn't accept what I said. Then I saw that:
  • Being old is a must, being wise a choice. Ought to, she could control her anger. She is too old to behave like that. In other hand, I understood that perhaps she was too exhausted as she had been working since 12pm till that tragedy happened around 8-9pm.
  • Shouting in public is not pretty.
  • Shouting in public is not elegant.
Then, what I learn from that case:
  • I almost shouted back at her, but I realize that Peace and Conflict Resolution Program which I'm studying now doesn't teach me to do so. In other hand, I could exercise my skill controlling my anger and behaving in elegant way.
  • Conflict manager or peace maker should be like Gandi. So, "I shouldn't be in anger easily."
  • Shouting is A Violence.


Lets find your inner peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment