LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

David Turner!!!!

OMG!!! I received an E-mail from David Turner through my penpal website Students of The World. I didn't read his E-mail yet. I just saw the Email Address. Davidturner1975[at]yahoo.com. David Turner. Seems, I'm quite familiar with this name. Hmmm... Ah, ok! Tina Turner. Then forget about her, whose career has spanned more than 50 years and born as Anna Mae Bullock.
Alright! lets back to this David Turner. Perhaps he is David Turner, the Canadian Football. He's a former gridiron player in the Canadian Football League. Oh, I don't think so he likes to have penpals. Maybe David Turner, the British computer scientist who has 11 publications. He's a professor! I don't think so he wanna have penpal who want to just apply for master. Pass! He might be David Turner, the former English first-class cricketer for Hampshire, a solid left-handed batsman and he scored 1000 runs in a season on 9 occasions. Hmmm... interesting! Could be, he is David Turner, the British playwright, a dramatist. Nah, I don't think so. He has passed away in 1990.
Ough, it makes me frustrating. Ok, then, perhaps he is David Turner, the Canadian university professor and former politician who born in Nottingham England. Doubtful! He must not be him tough. Ok, the last. He is perhaps David Turner, the American competition rower and Olympic champion, and later military officer.
All candidates don't match, I guess. Guessing is totally awful. It's better I read his email to know the real David Turner in my inbox. What a funny E-mail! He wrote like this:
Hello,
How are you? Hope fine? I felt interested to contact you after going through your profile. I will really like to know you better. Well my name is David Turner from United States. I am 38yrs of age, single and never been married. I pray to God I will find the kind of lady I want in you.
Here is my email address for further communication;
davidturner1975@yahoo.com
Yours in love,
David Turner
Reading this email makes me laugh. Then, I typed his email address on google and voila! I have an info about him from Romance Scam. He's totally a scammer. Other mentions that he might be from Africa eventough the IP address shows from India. The funnier is he copied and pasted every single word to other victims.

Well, I see that people are smarter than before. By reading an E-mail like that, people already thought that it's fake, especially if you mention "38yrs of age, single and never been married. I pray to God I will find the kind of lady I want in you." Get lost, people!!!

*My story about David Turner is a fiction but the E-mail is non-Fiction ehehehe...


Btw, if he is David Turner, the William David Turner of Pirates of the Caribbean, then I would like to give my soul being scammed by him hohoho...

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/william-turner-and-crew-2-pirates-of-the-caribbean-729120_359_538.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment