LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

My Little World as Au-pair

Today is my second day working as au-pair "officially". It is not tired that much like the first day working. Yesterday spent me lot of my energy. Physicly and mentally. Physic. Why? As, I've never "worked" before. Mentally? As, everything is new. I should adapt a lot. Not only with the people, but also with the environment. I was a little bit nervous a while and hoped so much that my first working day is going good. Then, when i was working, I was a little a bit confused, "What I should do?!" "What I should do?!" "Am I doing right?". Those questions came up all the time on my mind. Pfff... But the only one thing I know that I will pass this phase soon and then enjoy it a bit and a bit. Especially my Au-pair family is good SO FAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment