LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Boring vs Predictable

I just watched a movie titled "Good Deeds" played by Tyler Perry. I've been thinking about one of the conversations between Wesley and her fiancee Natalie on the bed.

Wesley: How can you be so sure?
Natalie: What, baby?
Wesley: That I'm not cheating. You know, a jealousy would be nice.
Natalie: Baby, you always do the same thing.
Wesley: Are you saying that I'm boring?
Natalie: No. I'm saying that you eat the same thing everyday, go to work the same time everyday, when we make love you do it the same way every time. I'm saying, you are predictable.

On that conversation, Natalie doesn't think that Wesley is cheating on her because she knows exactly how her man is. I might say that she's also right about boring and predictable. They are different. Boring is not the same with predictable. But, in my opinion both has a same thing in common: they are dangerous for a relationship. Predictable boyfriend may lead a boring feeling for his girlfriend, vice versa.
At the beginning, he/she can accept it the behavior or the attitude but how long it will be last if actually it's a matter for one partner. Perhaps he/she didn't mention it before, but it keeps annoying him/her. But how long he/she will keep it. I don't believe that human has a huge tolerance. Finally, they are tired to face it and they just can't deal with it anymore.
Then, what should we do? I have no answer. You may tell your feeling about it to your partner or you don't tell your feeling to your partner because you don't wanna change your partner. Then, it's your decision.
Talking about the movie, I think it's a boring movie because I already predicted before that in the end Wesley and Lindsey will be together. Wesley will invite Lindsey and Ariel come to Africa together. Plus, Lindsey and Ariel are already on the plane, even the scene shows that Lindsey doesn't come to the airport when Wesley is waiting for her. But, well, people loves drama. This movie has no dramatic end.

Leah is a drama queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment