LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Shall We Buy A Gecko for Our House?



My Boyf gave me the video above. Then asked, "Zullen wij het kopen voor ons huis?" "Shall we buy it for our house?"
Wahahaha... Of course not. I won't buy it and I won't let him to buy it. It is so ironic. Why should I buy it for my house, while at home in Banyuwangi we kill them? When I was young, there was a gecko in my sister's room. It was behind her closet. We were all scared. I heard they bite. Then we called our neighbor. He helped us catching the gecko and killed it. There were geckos twice in several years in my sister's room, we killed them twice as well. So, of course I won't have gecko as my pet. When I told about it, his answer was: "Asians are cruel."
He really likes tokeh. He has never seen it yet, but he has ever heard its sound when he was in Banyuwangi. Tokeh. Tokeh. Tokeh. "Well, it is a big big no, bibeh."


No comments:

Post a Comment