LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Charity from Traveling



Charity from Traveling is my idea after I came to Raja Ampat in 2011. In 2012 I already made a website after one of outbond participants from Australia suggested that I must make a Paypal account. Until now I don't have it. Well, I have signed it but I don't have credit card yet to verify my account. This month, finally I launch the website into public. No Paypal yet but I think that there's no reason to postpone it any longer.
This charity aims to build a library and teach English in one of elementary school in Raja Ampat. I collect donation and also books for elementary school or children. So, please... If you concern in building education, help me to give a chance for those students.


Check the website out!!!
Donate your small money to What You Can Do

No comments:

Post a Comment