LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Goodbye, Teamwork!

I admit that I'm indeed suck in teamwork. I supposed to wait my boardinghouse friends to clean the shared kitchen together. What have I done? I ruined it. I cleaned it alone by myself. It's so hard to collect people together at the same time while I don't like waiting.

Today:
I need to go there.
I need to go here.
I get meeting bla bla bla...
Tomorrow then...
Tomorrow:
I can't today. Tomorrow...
Tomorrow (2)
_____ (no any single word from them)

Tomorrow becomes yesterday. There's no any move. Still yet. No initiative. Then, I ended up myself to clean it alone. I just can't stand to watch it dirty.
I don't believe with a teamwork. I don't believe everybody has an initiative to do something. Or maybe I'm just too fast with my mind? Or maybe they are just too slow.

Ach! I believe with myself. Alone. That I can work without them. But they are welcome to help. If they have an initiative to help... Which I believe they just don't have...

Let me know if I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment