LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Without Nothing to Start

This is the end... The end of January 2013. To welcome a new year, I still don't post anything. Ach!!! Still lazy to write something but for other blog related with pictures than words is easier.

Hmmm... Happy new year 2013!!! I think it's just too late to wish when I say it today, on the 31st of January.

Anyway, What the new news of me? Nothing but a new hobby, inlineskating, and a new haircut. Oh, lately my room is fulled with a voice of Adam Levine. The lead vocal of Maroon 5, the rock pop band from California, The United States. Which song then? Must Get Out. Everyday and any time I listen it loudly. It's due to my friend Dian who liked to listen Maroon 5's songs, Moves Like Jagger, Payphone, and One More Night, when she was in my room. Some days later, it reminds me with this band's old song. Must Get Out. I think the song is catchy.

The rest? None...

No comments:

Post a Comment