LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Some Memorabilias of 2012

A new year to face!!! 2013. Then, I want to flashback some memories I could remember during 2012.
  • I visited Europeand met my Boyf again twice in January and July. It's precious, as usually it was only once or he came to visit me.
  • I visited my beloved friend in Swiss for the first time in January. It's precious regarding to after few times every time I wanted to visit this gorgeous woman being canceled due to some reasons.
  • I bit (as joke) one of my Boyf's friend too hard when we, three people, were in summer holiday together, but he said "only animal who bites". Some days later I cried due to him as every time I made a joke, it hurt him. While every time he made a joke, it hurt me as well.
  • One of my former housemates blackmailed me after he refused to pay expenses of the house when he still stayed at our rent house. He was quite funny and not smart. He wrote me that he would tell my Boyf that I kissed a guy at a party if I told/wrote about someone (actually he meant "him") in public.
  •  I went on holiday in Lombok together with my Austrian friend again after in 2007. We had some nice and unpleasant moments but it was still nice one.
Goodbye, 2012... Welcome, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment