LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

One Person, For Me

Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.
 Jamie Randall - Love and Other Drugs



I like the quote. For me, "Sometimes you just need one person, then your life will be changed forever." My life is more colorful with my Boyf. He's the one who has been changing my life everyday. My chance and opportunity become wider since then. I don't know what kind of shape will be appeared but I just want to enjoy every moment I get. No matter what the result is.

You may expect that person to come in your life soon. Maybe it's him. Maybe it's her. Maybe that someone there. Maybe that someone here. Maybe your new friend. Maybe, maybe and maybe. But what the advantage to count the possibility of uncertain? For me, let it flows. Just open your arms then you will meet him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment