LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Bruno Mars - Marry You

Hmmm... I'm tired preparing my thesis exam. I just finished making Powerpoint for the presentation. So, I decided to surf on Youtube. I watched the videos I made, but then I read "Bruno Mars - Marry You" there.
"Hmmm... Lets see this video with lyric as I don't know the lyric much," I talked to myself. So, I thought lets sing it. Karaoke!



But then I read another tittle "Bruno Mars - Marry You (Official Music Video)". So, I thought (again) lets see it as I've never watched the official one before.



I realize that it's not the official one. It's more than that. Wait! It's wedding proposal! Ough so cute!! Then, I thought (double again) lets browse another wedding proposal videos with Bruno Mars. I think it will be cute.

This is the second video I watched. Nicer. Warmer as he uses many family members inside. Parents. Uncle-Aunt, Friends. Etc...



The third video is owesome too. The video is quite good quality. The people also dressed nice.



The fourth video is a wedding proposal with flash mob style. Flash mob. I knew this word for the first time in 2009/2010 from a friend of mine in Depok. So, I thought lets see it. Well, it's not bad.



Finally, the last video is with a tittle "Best Marriage Proposal Ever". I talked to myself, "Lets see how best it is." But this time, there's no Bruno's song there.





Oh, all of them are cute and romantic. What I learn from those videos is "My Boyf won't do such thing like that. He can't sing, he can't dance, he has no a lot of friends. I even blacklist one of his friends in my wedding party."

My best person, Mama Sonja, mentioned ".... But I think your boyfriend loves you with his full heart .... He drives you to every where .... Even to heavem ...."

While my Boyf said, "At least I make you a breakfast always in the weekend, I brought a glass of water for you in the middle of the night when you were thirsty, I drove you to Franeker from Gilze, go and back..."

I mumbled, ".... I accept you as you are, Cinta. I'm just jealous with those lucky girls :D"

1 comment:

  1. My girlfriend watch's those videos all the time. I told her I will never do that, because its been run into the ground.

    ReplyDelete