LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Zero October. Lazy or Busy?

No posting in October. On that time I was quite busy with thesis, gathering datas and writing everyday in the weekdays. Writing blog is indeed for free person. What I realized, every time I wanted to write something on my blog, always there was a saying "Later...". Or even I forgot about my blog. Indeed there was no time for it, even to write one single short post. Lazy and busy are sometimes ambiguous. The difference is thin like a paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment