LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Semur Daging Buncis Leah Style

Today I cooked Semur Daging Buncis. It was nice and the taste was just like what I wanted. I got the recipe from Sajian Sedap, but there were some modifications with that.

Ingredients:
350 gram beef, cut small
250 gram green beans, cut oblique 2-3cm
4 tomatoes, cut small
4 red chili peppers, cut oblique
3 cm ginger
1/2 tea spoon pepper
1/2 tea spoon salt
7 spoon sweet soy sauce
3 shakes of nutmeg powder
700 cc water
3-4 spoon oil

Mashed ingredients:
3/4 red onion
4 garlic

Directions:
  1. Stir-fry the mashed ingredients with tomatoes, chili peppers, and ginger until fragrant.
  2. Pour the beef. Stir until changed color.
  3. Add salt, pepper, 6 spoon soy sauce, and nutmeg. Stir.
  4. Pour 500 cc water, cook until the meet is soft and the sauce is not so watery anymore. Add the green beans then pour 200 cc water. Cook until the beans are soft. Pour a spoon soy sauce.
Portion: 6 people


Well, that's my version from the website. I didn't put 5 chili because I cooked for The Vincents as they don't like spicy food. Actually they can't eat spicy hehehe... Oh ja, I didn't have a picture of it as we just enjoyed our dinner in the normal weather of summer outside, in the backyard. So, I forgot to take a picture. Selamat makan!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment