LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

If I Got A Job

Today is April 26th, 2010. My graduation was last March 20th, 2010. Still a month ago, but it's like a year I've been being unemployed (pengangguran sejati). Right now, I'm looking for a job in Islamic Relief organization, just sent the application yesterday. So, I'm just waiting. Meanwhile, I'm also looking for a scholarship. Due to my bad TOEFL score is only 500, I can't apply for Japanese and Korean Government Scholarship require 550. So, here I'm now working on fulfilling Turkish Scholarship requirements which I plan to hand it next May 15th.

Well, It's just about what I wanna have/do if I got a job and earn my own money. Here's the list:
1. Saving for my advance study (just in case if I don't get any scholarship)
2. 1/4 of my salary, I will give it to my mom
3. I wanna buy a book for my bf (he loves book)
4. I wanna buy shoes for my lil niece
5. I wanna buy guitar
6. I wanna buy keyboard

That's what in my head so far. Maybe it will expand more. I dunno. but I'm sure it is.

2 comments:

  1. dear leah,

    it's nice to get your blogs...
    reading your post remind me with my post graduate activity...just stay with your enthusiasm.
    anyway, the choice to saving for your advance study is good. I have thought like you before. because the competition to get master degree scholarship is quite difficult so we have to endeavor to get it by our own way..
    Good luck for you leah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment :)
    Semangat for us!!! And good luck for you too :D

    ReplyDelete