LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Tragedy "Kecebur" in Den Bosch

Today, I did walking tour in Den Bosch with ANWB Wandelgids, stadswandelingen. First destination is Armada. Armada is an apartment, a contemporary building in Paleiskwartier by a British architect Tony Macquirk. On that time, I was taking picture of it. In my first shot, I wasn't satisfied, so I was looking for a good angle. I stepped which I thought it's a roof as I knew that underneath the floor I stepped is a parking. I didn't know that it was a pool as it's frozen. Voila!!!! I fell down to the pool successfully!!!!



Here's the time when I was falling down, captured by my camera accidently.






My wet boots




The site of my landing boots




Armada. The red spot is the place I fell




My action in Stedelijk Museum 's-Hertogenbosch (SM's) after the tragedy - still with my complete costum




My wet dress







The show still must go on. Jup!!! After the tragedy, I still continued my walking tour, still wore the wet boots for one hour until I found a V&D store near the Bossche Town Hall, a classic baroque style building. Couldn't stand anymore with the cold wet boots, so I bought there new boots and socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment