LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

LDR: Conversation

In my last post, I mentioned that my Boyf and I use Whatsapp for daily communication. Last night I teased my Boyf. He is ill due to a skin disease. He was at his work when we had this conversation on WhatsApp:

I: Hey you! Yeah you with the sister of chicken pox! It's time to work, not play facebook.
I: Hey you! Yeah you with the sister of chicken pox! It's time to work, not read WA all the time!
My Boyf: Hey you! Yeah you the girlfriend of the guy with the sister of chicken pox! If you don't post messages on facebook or send messages on WhatsApp then i dont have to check them and can work.
My Boyf: And be nice to your boyfriend... the sister of chicken pox hurts like hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I talked to myself, "Hey you! Yeah you with the sister of chicken pox! Have I told you that I love you? Yeah you! I love you! Get well soon because I love you!"


Between Tilburg and Yogyakarta,
2014/01/20.

No comments:

Post a Comment