LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Maturation Process...

"Sometimes taking a right decision is scary and might hurt somebody else."
- Leahism


Going out from the comfort zone. That's what I'm doing right now. And it is so scary.
I'm a spoiled person. Since I was a kid, I feel like I always get what I want. Until nowadays, I have a back-up if I got a problem. I realize that it is not healthy for my life. Someone told me, "You won't get everything what you want." This statement made me mad. It's not in my dictionary. But then this treatment makes me angry or mad if I don't get what I want.

So, now I have to learn from that statement. I always depends on someone, but then I find out that these someone can't give everything I want. So, I want to stand, to stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment