LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

I'm Scared...

I'm scared... And it looks scary but not that horror. Well, that's is my thinking about:
  1. So skinny girl.
  2. Different act.
One of my friends was very skinny. Thanks God, she's bigger a bit now. Oh, my! I said to her, "You are very skinny." Then she replied, "Ough! I'm still fat, I need more skinny if I want to be a model." So, ya. I couldn't say anything about that. But, I was afraid to hug her. I was afraid, she will be broken like a fragile glass. I was afraid that her bone will be broken into pieces. Last time I saw two girls with that condition. And I just couldn't see them any longer.
I'm also scared with a girl I know. Normally when she came, her face looked grumpy, not friendly. Well, this girl also dislikes me apparently. Once, I asked a question to her, she replied me without looking at me but busy with her computer. Lately, I saw twice that she has a bit smile on her face. I saw, she tried to have a smiley face. It looks fake but hmmmm... Ok. Maybe, she's changed.


But still, I'm scared...

No comments:

Post a Comment