LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

I'm A Disaster and God's gift: One Package


It has been a while I didn't listen this song which produced in 2008. It has been five years, but today, this time, it is the first time for me laughing due to this song. I took a notice the lyric and it is just funny but cute. I talked to myself, "My Boyf must sing this song for me.". Here we go, the lyric in English:



People said you are a witch
For me, you are Britney Spears
Oh oh…
I love you, Baby

People said you are like a crocodile
For me, you are Luna Maya
Oh oh…
I love you, Baby

I love you
This affection is only for you…
For you… for you…

People said you are a disaster
For me, you are a gift from God
Oh oh…
I love you, Babe

I don’t care whatever people say
For me, you are everything
Oh oh…
I love you, Baby

I love you
This affection is only for you…
For you… for you…


Why did I laugh?  I have marked with bold to three words there: witch, crocodile, and disaster.

Witch
For me, I'm like a witch. I'm not that friendly, I look grumpy all the time if I don't smile, and oftenly my statements and my thinking may hurt someone else.
If I take a notice, most people I know they don't look forward to meet me again. I'm not a miss-able, likeable, or loveable person. Only my Boyf and few people who like to meet and catch up with me again. So, ya. It's so him.

Crocodile
A crocodile or in Indonesian idiom means playboy / sexually aggressive male. Then I'm a playgirl. For some of my friends, I'm a crocodile or playgirl. In my case, I still like to flirt and very easy to fall in "like" with someone. But my best friend said that I couldn't handcuff my charm. Hahaha... While for my Boyf, I'm a best girlfriend. hehehe..

Disaster
My mom and sister (also my friends) once said that I'm a disaster for my Boyf. I told about it to my Boyf. He answered, "Nah! You are the best thing I ever have in my life."



Well, I can't help his thinking about me hahaha.. He just said to me that I'm pure. Original. Lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment