LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

My Books

I don't like to read. Usually for a book, traveling genre is my favorite, I need at least 1 month or more as I don't read it everyday in many hours. Today, I finished Menyusuri Lorong Lorong Dunia Jilid 3. The author is Sigit Susanto. An Indonesian but living in Switzerland. If I'm not wrong he lives in Solothurn, a city where my friend also lives there. When I was there, I would like to contact him and wanted for a meeting for small conversation and coffee but I was just too shy to send him email. To be honest, I don't remember everything he wrote.
Well, after that book I continue reading TraveLove written by many authors. I bought it maybe more than 6 months ago together with Menyusuri Lorong Lorong Dunia, but I just start reading it today. What I don't like is the font of the book is too big. I think if they print it with normal font, the book will be smaller and perhaps cheaper. It's good so that people can buy it more.
I have an idea to donate my books I have read to my charity for a school in Raja Ampat. The charity doesn't start yet. Soon. I still need to make a paypal account so that my donators can send their money cheaper and easier.
I read a blog few days ago that the blog owner has some resolutions for 2013. One of them she will work/read at least 5-6 hours per week so that her brain won't be dull and she will not be dumb. Hmmm... I think should have the same resolution like her. I think I need to start reading a book. So that my brain still works. I scrutinize that the seniors who don't work on something and just do nothing but enjoying their old time are disseminated easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment