LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Quote from "Brave"

Some say fate is beyond our command, but I know better. Our destiny is within us. You just have to be brave enough to see it.
Merida - Brave


I watched this movie in the evening of my 26th years birthday. I watched it together with my close girl friend. I knew this movie for the first time when I was in Europe last August, but I just saw it this month. I have this movie for my little pijama party. As, my girl friend is a calm girl, I don't think so an action movie is a good option for us even I love to watch it. But, nah! Then, animation movie is the best. And I was right. She would love to watch it. Brave.
I like what Merida said there. And I agree: We just have to be brave enough to see it. To see our destiny. Sometimes, we are afraid what we wanna have, what we wanna face, what we wanna be. But of course it's not an option. Like or not, we will see it and find it out soon or later. So, this movie encourage me more. No matter what happen later, we just need to be optimistic and do the best as we can.
I also like a scene where Merida's mother changed become a human again after she's spelled to become a bear.
Merida: You changed!
Mother: We both have!
I think it's quite a strong answer from her mother. If you have watched the movie, I think you know what I mean here. And for me, sometimes change is indeed good. I'm change from time to time. To be better, to learn the life...

No comments:

Post a Comment