LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

My Daughter's Name

I just read an article "Trend Prediction - The Top Baby Names for 2013". Roman Gods, Vintage, or Scandinavian... Yup! You may choose... But I already have one for my future daughter "Tanaya Dayinta". It's taken from Basa Kawi, the old Javanese, rooted from Sanskit. For me it means the child who has a white heart. That's my pray for my little daughter. Well, I like those words. I found it when I sat in the second year of my Junior High School. Actually it's my nickname which I want to use it for my own, but now I thought why it's not "wore" by my child in the future. Then, I wish someday I could have a daughter. If not then I let my future husband chooses for our sons' name. Sons? "My Boyf and I like to have two children. I expect twin... hahaha...

Baby girl, your dad and I will make you in the end of 2013 or early 2014!!! Hehehe...
Oops! Is that mean I expect to have a daughter for my first child? No. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter. I just can't wait to give that name to my baby girl.


So ladies, what name do you wanna give to your children? Have you prepared for it? Maybe you have one, two or even three names... Welcome to ladies' world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment