LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Just the Same

Yesterday morning I have a chit-chat with one of my housemates. Talking about renting a house which in the end, then it's quite hard to keep the house neat. From the conversation, I saw, it doesn't only happen in my renting house but also in Poland as he also ever stayed with other students. The house was not clean and got rubbish a lot and no one threw it away for a month. Beside that, there was a french guy who also ever told me his experience renting house together with other students. He got the same experience. The house was never clean and neat but always messy. Hehehe... Seems that my curious in my last posting has had the answer.
No matter where you live, even in the third world countries or in western countries, no matter age, education, and wealthy you get,  renting the house wouldn't be that easy and mostly everybody would be messy and not neat.
There's nothing to do with age, education, and wealthiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment