LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Another Side of Euro 2012

Yesterday night, My housemates and I were watching Euro 2012 match but before that we had gone to some shops for buying Swedish uniform. To all shops we visited, We didn't find the uniform. Then I heard he said, "Maybe they are uneducated that's why they don't know Sweden." I said that Sweden is not popular that's why they didn't have it.

Well, in my opinion Sweden is not popular country to become a champion for Euro football games. So, that's why the sellers don't sell any uniform of Sweden. They might think that as nobody or less people will support Sweden then less or even nobody will buy their merchandise over Sweden. If they keep selling it, it can make them incur losses.

My classmates and I have a bet over who will be the champion or at least who will be the highest even our country which we support wouldn't go in the final. Do you know the result? No one choose Sweden. They prefer choosing Germany, Portugal, Spain, Russia, Italy, France, and The Netherlands (that's mine). Then, I can understand if they don't sell any merchandise of Sweden. Not b'coz they are uneducated but it's just all 
about profit and loss.


Well, the most important thing is: We feel the Euro 2012 euphoria no matter who will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment