LEAHISM

What I see. What I hear. What I feel. What I do.

Welkom! Welcome! Selamat Datang!

Ik aanbiden deze blog in het Nederlands, Engels en Indonesisch. Ik hoop dat jij geniet ervan.

I serve this blog in Dutch, English, and Indonesian. I hope you enjoy it.

Aku menyuguhkan blog ini dalam Bahasa Belanda, Bahasa Inggris, dan Bahasa Indonesia.
Aku harap kamu menikmatinya.

Am I Beautiful?

I read VIVAnews and I knew for the first time about a social site called Beautiful People. It's said that the site is only for beautiful/handsome people, and if the members are fat, their account will be deleted. Plus, being a new member isn't that easy such as facebook or myspace. quote from the site:
"You profile is now being rated by the existing members of the opposite sex. In the next 48 hours you are able to follow your rating progress by clicking on ‘My Profile’ in the main menu. To make your profile more appealing you might consider adding more information about yourself or adding more pictures to your photo album."

It's mean that you can't be a member of that site unless you are determined as the beautiful. So, I signed up. Just curious, if i'm beautiful or not according to my opposite sex. Lets see after 48 hours then.





Uploaded picture for the profile




BeautifulPeople.com



Read: Ribuan Anggota Jejaring Sosial Gendut Dicoret
To read the result: Am I Beautiful? No!!!

3 comments:

  1. i wanna try too :p
    btw it seems like an a**l****'s recruitment u followed hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this site is not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Eva:
    hahaha... likely. But in this site, the judgements are from males. so it's more fun lol.

    @ Zack:
    You'll never know until you try :D

    ReplyDelete